Asphalt Plus LLC is part of an integrated specialty chemical and equipment manufacturing company (CBL Industrial Services) headquartered near Chicago, IL. CBL and Asphalt Plus operate in North and Central America, Europe and The Middle East.
- CBL has supports a wide range of manufacturing industries with environmental services, heavy equipment and chemical services. Industries served include
- Iron and Steel
- Rail and Highway Engineering
- Marine Shipping
- Civil Engineering (Dams, Water Supply)
- Air and Space
- Automobile and Truck
- Electrical Power Generation
- Metal and Wire Recycling
- Steel and Masonry Maintenance
- Soil Remediation
- US Departments of Energy, Interior, Defense and NASA
- Asphalt Plus, LLC produces an engineered crumb rubber additive for asphalt application called ElastikoR ECR (Engineered Crumb Rubber). Asphalt Plus ECR has been successfully used in a wide range of climates on over 5,000 lane miles of both light and heavy-traffic roadways.
Our management & staff possess many technical degrees including PhDs, MBAs, MSs, BSs and CPAs with hundreds of years of professional experience in manufacturing, chemical and mechanical engineering, compliance and industrial process operations. We make every effort to bring these skills and our collective experience to every customer we serve. Our record of growth and success speaks for itself.